Friday, October 26, 2012

EPIDAVOS

I will be very interested to see the odds on Jeff Radosevich's first time starter, BRING HOME T BACON, in today's first race. I think that I will watch and, hopefully learn from, that race.
He paid his backers ($5.60). He looked like a handful for the jock, was sorta awkward in the stretch, but still won with ease. 

Pressed for time, this will be a one play day.

Race 2
EPIDAVOS and "Lady Jane" return to the claiming ranks for Richard Genovese. Hopefully, he will be the "speed of the speed" facing three other three-year-olds. A win by old man and long shot, DUST DEVIL, would leave me with some serious egg on my face.
SECOND by maybe a dozen - dueling early, he kicked free on the turn until BUCK THE SYSTEM chewed him up and spit him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment