Monday, October 15, 2012

COOLRIDE

Race 5
ALL ON ME went so easily in his last trip that his probable short odds look well deserved.
WINNER - allowed to ease to the front from behind a rabbit after a half, he relaxed near the wire ($3.40)

Race 6
COOLRIDE catches my I eye here. The word is that slot injected Hoosier Downs is spitting out decent runners. Although distance is a question, I don't think that today's competition will run him off his legs.
SECOND - running easily along the shoulder of the leader until asked in final turn, he could not get by, trailing by three lengths at the wire - distance is certainly a concern for my wallet now

Race 7
BROAD STONE is the most interesting horse in today's most competitive race. Nabu Morales' red hot barn is trying to keep the 6yo son of Birdstone's career alive after being sidelined in 2011 and trying Mountaineer a couple times this year. The field of is full of consistent runners that would not be surprise winners. I'll checking the early money and "will pays" before this play.
DREW STAR ($13.20)  closed in the lane after pressing the pace.  According to the chart, BROAD STONE ran well and "finished willing" from mid-pack to finish fourth by a length and a half. His 2/1, favorite, odds were too short for me, given his history's - I passed the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment