Wednesday, October 17, 2012

DIGGIN UP A RUCKUS

Race 2
EQUAL JOY should be sharp when Richard Rettelle returns him to the races after a brief freshening. The cowboy has two in here and puts Alvardo on this one.
THIRD - pressed then faded; seven length loser.

Race 4
Benny Feliciano trains the Bris.com selection, NO CONTEST, in this race. I thought that I spotted him at the track on Friday. Remembering when he was the hot young jock in town makes me feel ancient.
SECOND - on the lead until collared by Anthony Rini's improving filly that was up by a couple at the wire.

Race 5
DIGGIN UP A RUCKUS is one of six runners that Jeff Radosevich saddles today. This one looks like he can sail to the front to make it two wins in a row.
WINNER - gate to wire by seven ($3.00).

Race 6
SEVEN DAY FOOL has then advantage of Walter De La Cruz and a hot pace to run into. It will be interesting to see if that's enough to over come his class disadvantage.
WINNER - pressed the pace into the stretch, then went by to by two ($6.00).

Race 7
THEGAMES A BUSTOUT will probably be gunned to the lead by Hectot Roserio. If he clears
REDRITEEIGHTYEIGHT, he'll be tough to catch.
WINNER - another gate to wire victory, this one was a five length leader ($9.40); the pick-3 paid  $46.20 for my buck.

This is a very interesting card. I've fallen on some possible price horses - unusual for me. Wednesday's are work days for me, so  I'll miss the fun of following the action in real time.

No comments:

Post a Comment